This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for perfectparfaityogurt.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name, shipping address and business industry). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. We’ll use this information to contact you to fill your order. To receive a rebate from us, you must provide contact information (like name, shipping address and business industry), quarterly volume purchase amounts, food distributor, Velocity Report or Prior Quarter Invoice, and the associated W-9. This information is used to process your rebate. If we cannot process your rebate , we’ll use this information to contact you to process your rebate.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.